Friday, October 3, 2008

Lucky Charms 10/3/08

  • The Mets announced that Omar Minaya's contract has been extended through 2012 with team options for 2013 and 2014. It is a good move in my opinion.
  • Minaya said the Mets intend to pick up Carlos Delgado's $12 million option for next year. Another smart move.
  • The Mets have reportedly offered Jerry Manuel a 2 year $2 million dollar deal but he has yet to accept it, possibly holding out for more. Give him more and bring him back or get Bobby Valentine back. Either would be fine with me.
  • Cubs are down 2 games to the Dodgers and barring 3 straight wins (which is definintely possibly) the Cubs are all but done. God must really hate the Cubs. Dodgers are like I said a deceptively good team.
  • Brewers are also down 2 games to the Phillies but I can't say I'm surprised about this. CC should have pitched game 3 on more rest rather than yesterday. Hindsight is 20/20 thought.
  • Rays are up 1 game on the White Sox.
  • Red Sox are up 1 game on the Angels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope the cubs come back

Anonymous said...

LET'S GO SOX! red, that is..